December 24, 2008

Santa's Helper


Merry Christmas Eve! This is always my favorite part of Christmas because I love the anticipation. In fact, I think I like anticipating events and remembering them almost more than the events themselves. Probably because nothing quite ever lives up to the anticipation, nothing that is until we reach our heavenly home.
So, if you made it here today, I am assuming that you had a little time on your hands and maybe you have a few more minutes to check out the Shepherd's Press blog. There is a fantastic article on our words with our children using the analogy of being Santa's helper. And if you are here after Christmas, really, this article is for 365 days of the year. Not just for Christmas. So whatever day of the year it is, take some time to hear the wisdom .
And, have yourself a merry little Christmas!

No comments: